Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wow can you believe

Can you believe the weather here in Texas. What a difference a day makes. One day its perfect weather the next it is raining, Oh well. For those of you that may not know I decided to take up playing tennis. I feel it is very important to vary the types of exercise you preform so you don't get bored, or your body acclimates, and the health benifits are not as effective. This is my first jaunt into competitive tennis. I played tennis on a recreational level for years with my sister but never against anyone in an organized league.
I was really nervous about playing. My competitive nature is so strong I just did not want to let the person I was playing against not to have a challenge. We all know that in order to grow we must set aside our fears and go forward and take on the challenge. Well I have my first singles match tonight. Wish me luck!

LOVE YA!

Katiebug and June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home